Cincinnati Cyclones Frozen 5K Run/Walk
Cincinnati Cyclones Frozen 5K Run/Walk
2017 Date TBD at U.S. Bank Arena
The Cincinnati Cyclones are very proud to present the Cincinnati Cyclones Frozen 5K Run/Walk. This unique winter 5K takes you on a 3.1 mile course along the Banks of the Ohio River and through Cincinnati’s Transit Center underneath second street! Join Twister, our Zamboni driver, and thousands of other brave souls as we achieve our New Years resolutions and help the Pink Ribbon Girls in the process.
Every Participant Will Receive:
- Hot Chocolate after the race
- Admission the the Cyclones Pink In The Rink game that night
- SWAG from our partners & snacks/drinks after the race!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2016. REGISTRATION FOR 2017 WILL OPEN IN THE SUMMER.
**YOUR PACKET WILL NOT BE READY TO PICK UP UNTIL ONE DAY AFTER YOU REGISTER**
U.S. Bank Arena Plaza Level
Thursday, January 28: 3pm - 7pm
Friday, January 29: 11am - 7pm
Saturday, January 30: 7:30am - 8:30am
(Race starts at 9:00am SHARP and is approximately a 5 minute walk from the Arena)
Roads begin to close at 8:00am, so come early!
Parking: You are welcome to park on the Northern lane of Mehring Way next to U.S. Bank Arena on Thursday and Friday for free. Enter the Security Entrance at the corner of Mehring Way and Old Broadway and take the elevator to the 4th floor (Plaza Level).
On-Site Registration (behind section 105): We will offer limited on-site registration on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning. Stop by the registration table should you still need to register.
1) Bib Pickup (behind section 104): This is the first place you need to go. Bibs will be sorted alphabetically by your last name. Keep your bib out and go to the next station. As you pick up the items you registered for they will mark off the back of your bib.
--The only thing you need in order to run the 5K is your bib. Stations 2-5 will remain open at U.S. Bank Arena on Saturday until 11am, so if there is a line you can come back after the race--
2) Packet Pickup (behind section 101): Come here second. Show the person at the table the back of your bib to mark it & you will recieve your packet. Your voucher for the Cyclones game will be included in this packet.
3) Extra Voucher Pickup (behind section 139): Only come here if you purchased additional vouchers to the game. Show the person at the table the back of your bib so that they can verify the number of vouchers you registered for.
4) T-Shirt Pickup (behind section 138): Only come here if you registered early enough to indicate a size during registration. Show the person at the table the back of your bib so that they can verify the t-shirt size you registered for. Unfortunately, We will not be able to exchange sizes.
5) Bag Check (Cyclones Booth behind section 137 + Tent Outside facing Finish Line): Tear off the bag check tab off your bib and give it the person at the bag check booth along with your bag. The tab has your bib number on it, so that is how we will identify your bag when you return. Please use the bag you receive at Packet Pickup!
Start Line: Moerlein Lager House
The start line will be near the Moerlein Lager House, just a short walk from U.S. Bank Arena. Please allow extra time if you are picking up your packet the morning of the race.
From The Plaza Level (Packet Pickup): You can take the steps located at the south western corner of Great American Ballpark or the steps located on the south side of U.S. Bank Arena to Mehring Way. Walk just around GABP to the corner of Main and Mehring and you will see the start line!
- Runners and Walkers will start together at 9:00am sharp. We ask that all walkers start in the back.
- Running Strollers are permitted. Please be mindful of your starting position.
- All runners will receive a voucher for the Cincinnati Cyclones Pink In The Rink game the night of Saturday, January 30. These vouchers must be redeemed for tickets at the U.S. Bank Arena Box Office.
- A bag check will be offered at the Finish Line (inside U.S. Bank Arena) from 7:30am - 11:00am on race day. Feel free to drop off your jackets, cell phones, keys, and any other personal belongings free of charge! Please use the bag given at the packet pickup table for your belongings. We will have your belongings ready for you inside U.S. Bank Arena at the Cyclones Information booth when you finish.
- The race will be chip timed. Your chip will be attached to your bib.
- Restrooms will be available inside U.S. Bank Arena as early at 7am prior to the race. A few portalets will be available near the corner of Main and Mehring Way as well.
- Registrations are non-refundable. Transfers may be accepted up to 30 days prior to the event.
- Results from previous years can be found here: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015