Saturday, February 3 2024 - 9:00am
Anyone that is unable to attend the race this weekend may still pick up their packet (and medal) at Tri-State Running (Mariemont) from 10/2 on Saturday, February 10.
The Cincinnati Cyclones are proud to present the Frozen 5K/10K to benefit the Cincinnati Cyclones Foundation. Each year, thousands of brave runners take to the streets in support of youth hockey programs in our community. Our unique race takes you on a course along the Banks of the Ohio River and through Cincinnati’s Transit Center underneath second street! Join Twister, Puckchop, and thousands of other brave souls as we support the Cincinnati Cyclones Foundation in the process!
Every Participant Will Receive:
- Long Sleeve Tech Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- 1 Cyclones Voucher Good For Any 2023-24 Regular Season Home Game
- Hot Chocolate after the race
- 5K: SOLD OUT
- 10K: SOLD OUT
- *Race changes can not be made after 1/15/24
- Thursday, February 1 10:00-6:00 @ Tri-State Running Company - Edgewood
- Friday, February 2 10:00 - 6:00 @ Tri-State Running Company - Mariemont
- Saturday, February 3 7:30 - 9:00 @ Heritage Bank Center (Inside Concourse)
(Race starts at 9:00am SHARP. The Start Line is approximately a 5 minute walk from the venue)
Roads begin to close at 7:00am, so come early!
1) Walk-Up Registration (behind section 104): THE 2024 RACE IS SOLD OUT
2) Bib Pickup (behind section 106): This is the first place you need to go. Bibs will be sorted alphabetically by your last name. Your voucher for the Cyclones game is on your bib. If you purchased additional vouchers you will receive them here as well.
--The only thing you need in order to run the race is your bib. Stations 3-5 will remain open at Heritage Bank Center on Saturday until 10am, so if there is a line you can come back after the race--
3) T-Shirt Pickup (behind section 108): Show the person at the table your bib so that they can verify the t-shirt size you registered for. Everyone will receive a shirt! They will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we run out of the size you registered for we will mail you your shirt after the race. Exchanges are available on a first-come first-serve basis AFTER the race (only if there are extras that were not pre-ordered).
4) Bag Check (behind section 110): Tear off the bag check tab off your bib and give it the person at the bag check table along with your bag (bags will be provided if you don't have one). The tab has your bib number on it, so that is how we will identify your bag when you return. Please use the bag you receive at Bib Pickup!
5) Box Office (behind section 140): Redeem the game voucher (included on your bib) & hand it to the box office to redeem for a ticket to any 2023-24 regular season game. If you ordered additional vouchers please pick them up prior to going to the box-office. If you want to sit together the transaction must happen at the same time.
The start line will be on Mehring Way in front of Great American Ballpark, just a short walk from Heritage Bank Center. Please allow extra time if you are picking up your bib the morning of the race.
From The Plaza Level (Bib Pickup): Please take the steps located at the south western corner of Great American Ballpark or the steps located on the south side of Heritage Bank Center to Mehring Way. You will see the start line near the bottom of the steps.
10K and 5K (Runners and Walkers) will start together at 9:00am sharp. We ask that walkers start in the back. The split for 10K runners will occur on Freedom Way at about Mile 3.
Running Strollers are permitted. Please be mindful of your starting position.
All runners will receive a voucher good for any 2023-24 regular season Cincinnati Cyclones Game (on your bib). These vouchers must be redeemed for tickets at the Heritage Bank Center Box Office.
A Bag Check will be offered at the Finish Line (inside Heritage Bank Center) from 6:30am - 11:00am on race day. Feel free to drop off your jackets, cell phones, keys, and any other personal belongings free of charge! We will have your bag ready for you inside Heritage Bank Center at the Cyclones Information Booth when you finish.
The race will be chip timed. Your chip will be attached to your bib.
Restrooms will be available inside Heritage Bank Center as early as 6am prior to the race. A few portalets will be available on Mehring Way and at each water stop.
Registrations are non-refundable. Transfers may be allowed up to 30 days before the race at the discretion of the race director.
Join the area’s premier Training Group as it prepares for Fall & Spring ½ and Full Marathons! Tri-State Running Company has training groups in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati/Mariemont. Training begins the first week of January! Click here for more information