Season Ticket Holder Event: Paint The Ice
We are happy to announce that one of the favorite Season Ticket Holder benefits is back! The ice at U.S. Bank Arena is set to be put in and Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to be a part of that process! This is a three-day process that consists of building up the ice thickness and eventually hand painting every logo, line, and crease that you see on the ice.
On Thursday, September 6th from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, we will host a Paint the Ice event for YOU, our wonderful ticket package holders. This event is available for ALL package holders (12 games or higher). You will have the opportunity to paint one of the very same logos, lines, or creases that the Cyclones will skate on top of this season. Please note that this event will be time slot based and you must RSVP for the time slot of your choice. Space is limited so if you plan to attend, please RSVP at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-sth-paint-the-ice-tickets….
A couple of things to keep in mind:
- This is an 18+ event. While we appreciate our young fans, the sensitive nature of this project requires us to limit this to only adults.
- Please RSVP for the number of seats you have that will be attending (as long as the individuals are over 18 years old).
- The deadline to register is 11:59 PM on Monday, September 3rd.
- Each time slot will consist of 30 minutes allowing us to afford this opportunity to more package holders. During this time, our staff will give you instruction and direction as well as assign you a location and color to paint. How you divvy up the time slot amongst your account is up to you. Once the time slot is over, we will make an announcement and will quickly switch to the next group.
- Please wear clothes that can get dirty and stained. Better safe than sorry.
- Clean rubber soled shoes are required.
- You will receive an email on the morning of the event with exact details on where to enter and go as well as establish further expectations for the night.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to your Account Executive or give the Cyclones Sales office a call at (513) 421-7825. We look forward to seeing everyone on September 6th!
U.S. Bank Arena100 Broadway
Cincinnati, OH 45202