Houser Assigned to Cyclones
The Cincinnati Cyclones have received goaltender Michael Houser from the Rochester Americans; Cincinnati's AHL affiliate. Houser will share the goal with Mat Robson to begin the 2021-22 ECHL season.
Age: 29 (9/13/1992)
Born: Youngstown, OH
HT: 6’1” | WT: 185 lbs
- Ninth-year pro. Split 2020-21 season with Rochester and the Buffalo Sabres. Became the 26th Cyclones player all-time to make his NHL debut. Stopped 34 of 36 shots faced against the New York Islanders on May 3rd to earn first NHL win.
- Went 2-2 in Buffalo. Posted a 3.46 goals against average and a .901 save percentage. Was 1-3 in Rochester.
- Went 16-5-4-1 in '19-20 with 'Clones. Has played 177 games in a Cyclones jersey.
- 2018-19 ECHL Goaltender of the Year. Carried a 2.13 GAA and .922 save percentage through the regular season (41 games played).
- Made his pro debut with the Cyclones on December 19th, 2012 against Fort Wayne, making 29 saves for the win.
Stay tuned all season for updates on important events, promotion and ticketing information and MORE! Call (513) 421-PUCK for tickets and more information, and stay on top of all the latest team updates and information on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com!