Andrusiak Acquired, Gendunov Signed
The Cyclones have acquired forward Zack Andrusiak from the Idaho Steelheads and signed forward Bair Gendunov to a Standard Player Contract.
Andrusiak serves as the completion of the futures acquisition the Cyclones received from Idaho when the team traded Mason Mitchell to the Steelheads on January 5.
Age: 23 (7/10/1998)
Born: Yorkton, SK
HT: 5’11” | WT: 187 lbs
- Third-year pro and began his second season in Idaho scoring nine goals and 23 points. Ranked in a tie for third on the team in points.
- Played sophomore ECHL season with Orlando while Steelheads elected for voluntary suspension during 2020-21 season. Collected four points over 22 games with the Solar Bears and has collectively totaled 50 points in 109 ECHL games.
- Spent four seasons in the Western Hockey League (WHL), playing mostly for Seattle Thunderbirds. Captured the WHL Championship with Seattle in 2017. Earned 149 points through 202 WHL games. Spent brief stints in other junior leagues (BCHL for 23 games and KIJHL for 32).
Age: 21 (5/11/2000)
Born: Toronto, ON
HT: 6’2” | WT: 190 lbs
- Began rookie season in professional hockey with Huntsville in the SPHL. Scored two goals and added an assist in two games.
- Began collegiate tenure at the start of 2021-22 season with Wilfrid Laurier University. Collected five points in seven games.
- Played junior hockey in both the MJAHL and OJHL. Spent majority of final OJHL season with Burlington in 2017-18. Acquired by then-Burlington Cougars General Manager and current Cyclones Assistant Coach, Alex Bezerra.
- Split 2020-21 season with MJAHL South Shore and Truro. Led the league in goals (29), assists (32), points (61), and was named to the All-Star Team.
Stay tuned all season for updates on important events, promotion and ticketing information and MORE! Call (513) 421-PUCK for tickets and more information, and stay on top of all the latest team updates and information on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com!